Noob from The midwest

Scrub

Hey all, my name is Brian. I am from the twin cities. I am a noob to the Starquest scene but not to cars. I am told I have a problem. I have had 20+ vehicles. Mostly Mazda, Miatas, proteges. I currenly have a 1988 Mazda 323GT, 92 Miata, and a 72 Monte carlo. Oh and a 72 Yamaha CS5 but that is for other forums. Anyway I LOVE the lines the Starquest has. I am interested in modifying/ racing/ drifting. I have been looking for a Starquest for awhile now. Ive found a few fair priced but nothing quite what I am looking for. Ideally I would like an 87/88 SHP Black/Blue maybe even a red exterior, with Black leather interior. I would prefer a motor that has been rebuilt needing minor exterior/ interior restoration. I have found a few that really caught my eye but they are too far away... Usually in California. So ya, hey guys I will be searching for a starquest and you will be the first to know when I get my hands on one!

I'd let mine go for 8500 bucks, and it's near you!

And welcome to the forums! If you plan on racing it, perhaps a slightly beat up one would be good. Lots of guys in Wisconsin have ones for sale too.

Edited by Technology

I have been checking CL and ebay a lot, I have seen most of the ones in wisconsin. I found one in northern michigan that seems like it might be worth the drive... I will be street racing it. Not track racing, I wouldnt mind something thats beat up, Im not looking for a show car but something thats at least straight and intact.

^^^

I wish our racing scene was that orginized, but still new mexico drivers are bad already. Then you get the "street racers".... Anyway Welcome to the forum Scrub hope you find a good one. By any chance have you checked autotrader dot com?