Some interesting updates for you guys.....

UlrichWolf

For starters.....

You guys remember Cliff Russell? The kindly old gentleman who's car I promised to put back on the road, and all that? Well, after setback, after setback, after setback.......

2012-04-01%2016.29.22.jpg

That's right....I built the short-block yesterday, and finished up some other goodies today! Cliff's car will run again soon!

In other news, I am loving my storm chasing thing. Last weekend, I went to Norman OK, and partook in a Severe Weather Forecasting class. They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but I managed to get this bad boy....it's a little tough to make out the fine print, but that's not a certificate of completion. I achieved a technical certification. This place is pretty exacting about the training, so if you get one of these, it means you did doggone well. If you show up, and make an effort to learn, you get a certificate of completion.

SWFCert.jpg

And, I went on my first chase Thursday night. Wasn't TOO exciting, but spotted some rotation, and managed to get a few extra hail dents in my truck. My first little merit badges!

Tim

Edited by UlrichWolf
  • Like 1