FS:1989 CONQUEST CONQUEST TSI SHP

dmdvzla

are any of these cars bringing that kind of money? I hope it does good luck with it make that money.

Well, at times you see well kept cars being sold at this price...or even sometimes you hear stories that one went for an incredible much higher amount....

I guess is a matter of finding the right time to sell, having a good quality honest car to sale, finding the right buyer that appreciates the item being sold.... a little bit of luck........and patience.......

I am open to good honest/non-insulting offers......

Edited by dmdvzla

Well, at times you see well kept cars being sold at this price...or even sometimes you hear stories that one went for an incredible much higher amount....

I guess is a matter of finding the right time to sell, having a good quality honest car to sale, finding the right buyer that appreciates the item being sold.... a little bit of luck........and patience.......

I am open to good honest/non-insulting offers......

I think my offer while being what more modified in as good as condition has sold for on craigslist would be an insult to you so I do not think I will make one. Do not want to insult you, and according to some people they have been selling them for 7 grand or so. You have it listed here and I would put it on autotrader as well, you might get that 6-7 grand. It is clean.....glws

Nice looking car... you had the car for 2+ years, put all that great work into it and never had the a/c charged or at least tested? It's getting hot and the air conditioner is going to be a huge selling point...... I suggest you head to the nearest parts house, get a recharge kit and see if he told you the truth about the a/c. Or have an indy diagnosed it to clarify any questions about repair costs.

Does she run otherwise as flawlessly as it looks? Would she travel well, if a person flew in and drove home? Hey did you ever buy the passenger side bolster screw knob? :lol: Great looking TSI!

Sorry people, I was away for 2 weeks, and I just got back home yesterday .

To answer some of the questions some of you have....

Even though I have owned the car for 2 years, I have not taking it to any mechanic locally to have the a/c checked...mainly because of the following reasons:

-I have not found a good trust worthy mechanic around my area that actually wants to work on Starquests. (I guess many mechanics are a little skeptical about these cars.......as some of them have told me...and I quote "these cars were trouble back in the day and a PITA to work on them...and I am not to crazy to work on them now".....but that's another subject)

-I did not feel the a/c was a priority since I do not use the car for daily driving (just pleasure driving during some weekends)

-I had other personal accounts/bills that required my pocket's immediate attention

Yes, it does run as it looks.

Yes, I found one driver's side, but still looking for the passenger side bolster screw knob

Edited by dmdvzla