TESTING THE WATER. WTS CF/FIBERGLASS AIR SPLITTER FOR 88-89 FRONT AIR DAM

namelessdriver

by the way, i havent measured the thickness yet but, its most definitely thicker than the abs template im using. theres a dirty joke in there somewhere haha. but yes its also going to be alot stronger than the abs. and leesfer ive already made a template for your splitter no worries.

Nice, I've got monies ready for you!

Hey guys good work on everyone response to help this guy perfect this product. I agree with both full and spilt design should be made. My girlfriends BMW 325 has a full under body version that snaps into place using placement holes then just four screws to secure it. It also has a hinge toward the mid front where radiator is to move the flap downward if needed to get access from up under car. P.S. The carbon fiber idea is the best option as I have suggested to the other vender but he is ignoring me on my ideas. Also if possible on the sides add the curve in it to emulate the curves of the front spoiler. We like our ladys with curves why not the splitter as well. haha!!! Just my 2 cent for an improved product all around. I appreciate your effort on this no matter what the final out come is. Thanks

ok guys, should have 4 sets of 2 piece splitters ready by next week, talking over with partner about getting them laser cut, but obviously its going to raise the amount of producing them. so must talk about it tonight. and already talking about making one piece, but its most definitely not material conservative. but we do have plans on offering them. please be paitent for just a tad bit more. tthanks guys!