88 conquest part out

89BananaQuest

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm, the center console and stuff are the same, i swapped my 89 from auto to manual a couple years ago, you just have to swap out the auto gear selector piece for the manual shifter surround. When/if you have an extra good condition center console, behind the seat belt release levers, lmk, I'll buy it. ;)

BC_99

And bill some ones already asked about the tps. Shifter is going on my car since its part of the five speed swap. Center link and idler arm will be one of the last things im able to take off. And the red coil is an msd coil. And again the crank pully is not for sale! Mine was stolen so it has to go onto my car. And the power antena im not sure if it works.

Guest Paul87Quest

Hi

I am looking for a foot/face actuator for the a/c (is mounted behind the driver side carpeted console piece - gold color with black bellows)and rear diff mounts if not cracked. My zip is 93012

He bought the car for the 5-speed swap, I don't think those bits are available ...

Still have the airdam? I'm sure shipping to New Mexico would kill, but I'm interested regardless. I could also drive to Texas to meet you if need be, or you could ship it from Texas. Either way, let me know. ZIP is 87109.

Edited by Dave-O

/\ this guy makes a point and ive said it prolly 5 times so far. Not to be a jerk but please read. NO TRANS PARTS ARE FOR SALE!

And dave its pretty busted up. If ur able to fiberglass/ bondo u might be able to fix it. If ur interested pm me a number and i can txt u pics of it man.

ZipTies and duct tape, haha. But really, if its better than the one in my Sig pic, it'll do. Hell I don't mind if you want to cut it in half to fit in a smaller box. I mostly want it to use as a modifiable model for a fiberglass one.

You will have a PM shortly. Thanks.

I'd like to make a pkg deal......If available.......The steering wheel, thermostat housing/temp sensor, mas upgrade/w k/n filter.....coil too if still available....include what you have with shipping to 98390.

Most interested in the wheel/housing/sensor.

does this have the cargo privacy piece that goes between the hatch struts? also, both light assemblies, and the header panel, fog lights, tail lights or hood i can pick it up

how's the center counsel on this? my lid is all screwed up

Edited by Speedy2222