Black Chysler Conquest Tsi 65,000 original miles $1500 OBO Saint Petersburg, FL

TooSLoW

I'm looking to sell my for 1500 CASH ! Conquest Tsi. The car overall is in great shape, the paint may have a few minor dings and dents but nothing major. The leather interior has normal wear and tear for the age of this car but once again, nothing major. The car has power windows, locks, and tinted windows! There is 65k original miles on both engine and car. The turbo boosts quite well and I have kept it stock. I have added 6k HiD's along with New injectors, New Walboro 255 Fuel pump, New Altenator, and the gas tank has been boiled, and relined also I put in a pioneer avic touchscreen double din with navigation and usb , comes with 6.5'' alpine type s front door speakers and alpine type r rear speakers. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to text or call. My name is Chris @ 727644-4676 or Amber @ 727-222-8032 anytime. CASH ONLY NO TRADES please. I need to sell it by wednesday as I am moving to a new townhome and they only allow one vehical per person. MORE PICS UPON REQUEST... 1500! cash TODAY ONLY!! CALL CHRIS 727-644-4676

post-19309-0-67754600-1329274999_thumb.png

Edited by TooSLoW

Auto or manual?

If you can assume the TSI part in the title is correct and its all original then it can only be a 5sp because they never made an 87 widebody automatic. They had flatsider 87 automatics but no intercooled versions.

They changed the tranny a little, slighhtly different valve body, torque convertor maybe the front pump and put the intercooled automatic back in for 88/89

• 2 weeks later...