north carolina

boston

Not sure, haven't been to SQC in a while. The member who used to plan the meets here in Charlotte got rid of his quest last year. I would be down for one depending when it is. I am in the process of putting my Starion back together. It's been off the road almost 5 years now. I almost have it back up and running, still have a few things to do though.

I know there are a few starquest members in the surrounding areas of Charlotte.

Shawn

On a side note, you might want to check out cars and coffee at the North Lake Mall. It's the first Saturday of every month 8am-11am if you don't know about it. There's always a great turn out of exotics, to rat rods.

Shawn

• Like 1

I'll be down for it if time allows, The cars and coffee turned out 2 or 3 SQ's last month from what I heard. I hope we can get something together with all of these newer members in the area now. Shawn, Im surprised I havent met you yet, as Im right up the road from you in Harrisburg/Concord area. You guys decide when you wanna do it and I'll be there if I can.

BC_99

I'll be down for it if time allows, The cars and coffee turned out 2 or 3 SQ's last month from what I heard. I hope we can get something together with all of these newer members in the area now. Shawn, Im surprised I havent met you yet, as Im right up the road from you in Harrisburg/Concord area. You guys decide when you wanna do it and I'll be there if I can.

BC_99

Haven't had the Starion on the road yet. I moved down from Pennsylvania almost 4 years ago and got the car down here 2 years ago. It hasn't been on the road since 2007. I am very close now. Just picked up my modded rad last night. Now for some tuning and to get a plate on it. I rarely see any starquests on the road here. Would be good to see some more and meet up with some other owners. I am not far from you, I am 10 mins from uptown in Oakdale. About 20 mins for you also.

Shawn

What date(s) do you have in mind? Got a location yet? There used to be a pretty big car show at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the spring and fall. I've been there a couple of times with car clubs. Don't know what it takes to get space, but that might be a neat thing to do one year if we had enough cars.

post-6860-0-66552900-1329537497_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come out to the buffalo wild wings off 74 and sardis rd this thurs night.

I wish I could, but I'll be downtown at the Nascar pit crew challenge. I am definately gonna start looking at my schedule to find a weekend that we can at least have a mini meet and BBQ at my house/shop. James, hows that exhaust holding up? I also havent forgotten about getting you back out here so you can grab that turbo. I will be home all day Friday and most of the morning Saturday, if either of those times is good for you.

BC_99

I wish I could, but I'll be downtown at the Nascar pit crew challenge. I am definately gonna start looking at my schedule to find a weekend that we can at least have a mini meet and BBQ at my house/shop. James, hows that exhaust holding up? I also havent forgotten about getting you back out here so you can grab that turbo. I will be home all day Friday and most of the morning Saturday, if either of those times is good for you.

BC_99

Britt not one problem bro. Hey i'll catch you in a week or two i gotta get a rebuild kit for the turbo and rebuild it myself.

Shawn hit me up. i'll be there bout 8:30 - 8:45 if it don't rain.

james

Edited by claurance2