i need rear hatchback lifts please help thanks.

chrisbrasher25

i need a pair of stock or replacements lifts for my hatchback,the ones on them now look excellent,just for some reason they do not work?o well,i have been using a small set of red neck vicegrips to hold hatchback up,but that to me looks kinda funny,works but haha...

can someone give me an idea,i am new to this conquest stuff and looking forward to becoming a pro.............thanks guys.....................i am chris from alabama.....

I have a set I can sell you. They came off my 88 just 3 months ago when the hatch glass got smashed. They were working just fine before that. PM me if your interested and we can do paypal and all that. I can ship them out for you pretty much anyday this week.

1989s have larger contacts and connectors which attach to the car's wiring harness. The connectors are more yellow than the smaller ones used on earlier models. I believe the struts loose their air if the hatch is left partially open.