Non pop up HID headlight conversions..... Feeler

Convette

Ok so upon further investigating, the stock intercooler plumbing, fuse block and battery are posing a problem. I'm not sure that I can package them without moving this stuff. I'm going to do some testing and see what I can get away with. Stay tuned.

I never even thought about that. I'll be jz swapped battery in rear. With a whole mess of intercooler,rad, coolers. Etc stuffed under the header panel haha. May be an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm down but I don't need those fancy projectors. Ones out of a hyundai, or integra will work for me just fine. I got my last integra set for $20. I won't be doing much driving at night at all.

Sharphid.com has cheap kits and ddmtuning.com have inexpensive kits. I think DDM has lifetime warranty on them.

No Doubt what ever you come up with will be worth it! We were all commenting on them @ PF11. I also would be interested as well. But also would be torn between HID w/ lens in the pop-up mode? What's the possibility of that J?

I'm down but I don't need those fancy projectors. Ones out of a hyundai, or integra will work for me just fine. I got my last integra set for $20. I won't be doing much driving at night at all.

Sharphid.com has cheap kits and ddmtuning.com have inexpensive kits. I think DDM has lifetime warranty on them.

I can build you the housings for cheaper and you can put in whatever lights you want, I wont be able to promise you that they will fit.

No Doubt what ever you come up with will be worth it! We were all commenting on them @ PF11. I also would be interested as well. But also would be torn between HID w/ lens in the pop-up mode? What's the possibility of that J?

Anything is possible, but if this works out I will only be doing ones like mine. There is a few posts on retrofitting what you already have to HIDs, def a solid in-expensive option.

Anything solved? If not, I guess I'll wait for Motocam360's design.

I'm currently still developing a stock housing, I've been traveling a bit much latley and have not had much time to spend on it. This weekend I hope to get a bit more done. The wait on these is will always be pretty far out. I will not be taking everyones deposit at once, I've seen that go bad way to many times. It will be a "one set at a time" deal. In the next few weeks when I get one set made, I will start a new post.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...