Mookeeh gauge face plate overlays

87quest_stv

I was involved in a group purchase for the Mookeeh gauge face plate overlays back in 2007 with 101propose. I'm just now getting around to putting them in the car. I was looking through the forums to see how to hook them up and I noticed There was suppose to be a dimmer switch that came with the face plates. To be honest I can't remember if the switch came in the box or not. I do know I put all my "need to be installed" parts in the same box. But after searching I wasn't able to come across this dimmer switch. Does anyone know if there is any possibility to get a replacement dimmer switch? If not. Does anyone know what the voltage these overlays are suppose to work. on. They are suppose to light up indigo blue. But I'm pretty sure I can't hook them up to a 12V source.

Best regards,

Steve

I went back through the posts for the group purchase. He definitely mentions a dimmer switch that came with it. I'm having an electrical issue where when I turn my lights on. (doesnt matter headlights or parking) all the lights go out on the console inside the car. including the clock light, and the ac panel light. I have no clue what's causing this. I've taken the gauge cluster off, and tried to find something that was grounded. But I can't see anything. It's really wierd

I would gamble money that it would, because my stock dimmer switch will make all of the lights go out when I turn it all the way to the brightest. The get brighter and brighter and then when the switch gets to the end of it's rotation they all blink out. The come back on as soon as I turn it even a smidge back to a little bit dimmer setting.