WTB "Original 83 Hood". Who's Selling!!!

DizzyD

As rare as I know these are, I've been looking to buy one of these the past few weeks. Due to my job keeping me away from my car (which will be in storage) starting in January 2012, I'm looking to buy an 83 hood to have for when I get back. Not knowing what they are really worth other than seeing past prices for them on the site, I'm looking for a hood that is straight, has all inserts and only needs minor work/paint. As my username states "DizzyD" YES, I'm also "Crazy"! With that being said, I will lay down $800.00 for "The (BEST) Hood That I'm Looking For" within a 100 mile radius of 28390 for pick-up but I am also willing to entertain shipping options. If you are that person willing to deal, I have the $$$! PM me!

Do you want it be authentic? If not you can grab a carbon fiber '83 hood on ebay for under $800

Edit: Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/83-Turbo-Style-Carbon-Fiber-Hood-Starion-Conquest-NEW-/160596453680?vxp=mtr&hash=item25644b6930#ht_5937wt_1026

Edited by leesfer

i have a real MINT Semi flat Black one from California that has been professionally painted, it's was perfect with NO rust and it had no dents. i'd ship it to you for $800 but with the rareness of these hoods AND what i've seen happen to them in shipping i'd rather meet you somewhere ^_^

i have a real MINT Semi flat Black one from California that has been professionally painted, it's was perfect with NO rust and it had no dents. i'd ship it to you for $800 but with the rareness of these hoods AND what i've seen happen to them in shipping i'd rather meet you somewhere ^_^

Mint? sounds fresh!