left over parts cheap

Starship88

hey all ive got a few things i need to get rid of that are taking up needed space

bunch of stock hard pipes and soft pipes $depends

1 jv head clean but needs a valve job $20

tons of heat shields $depends

oil cooler and good lines $40

condensor and hard lines

and a few other bits aswell

i can send pics of parts, just shoot an email address

Edited by Starship88

Condenser and hard lines. Looking for the condenser and the line in the front with the sensors on it. May need a pic of the condenser because if its trashed its basically scrap.

Also looking for the bracket that sits under the downpipe heatshield that stabilizes that heatshield. (2 of those brackets and 1 extra heat shield)

Price shipped to 44446 thanks.

Edited by ColdScrip

Condenser and hard lines. Looking for the condenser and the line in the front with the sensors on it. May need a pic of the condenser because if its trashed its basically scrap.

Also looking for the bracket that sits under the downpipe heatshield that stabilizes that heatshield. (2 of those brackets and 1 extra heat shield)

Price shipped to 44446 thanks.

condensor is in good shape, its straight, has a few bent fins here and there but you can always comb them back out, i have the line with the sensors on it also, i dont have the brackets but i have the heat shields for the side of the turbo (strut to firewall) im checking on the shipping!

condensor is in good shape, its straight, has a few bent fins here and there but you can always comb them back out, i have the line with the sensors on it also, i dont have the brackets but i have the heat shields for the side of the turbo (strut to firewall) im checking on the shipping!

Thanks for the quick response! Just interested in the condenser and line then. Thought we were talking about the downpipe heatshield that sits over the O2.

shipping is $17 via usps priority, or $12 parcel post, paypal is 6t4hoodride@gmail.com