mpi set up plug n play

bkgsquad

Hey all, i'm looking for an mpi setup for my 87.

plug n play though..i don't much about it and the difference in parts

but i hear its way more reliable than the crap our cars come with

i'm not a racer guy anymore,been there done that! i'm just looking

to drive my car as much as possible and pretty much go

anywhere i want..any info,tips or advice will b greatly appreciated.

trying to keep the quest alive but it's getting hard..

reliable? Rebuilt it as it came from the factory. Ive driven mine everyday like that and its never let me down. Ken (starfighterpilot) has had his on the road everyyear since 88' in factory trim.

There is NO plug and play MPI. this is because your computer will not run multiport...You'll have to set up an engine management program to run it for you (which can be finicky if you're not very used to messing with such, which it doesnt sound like you are)

Multiport isnt more reliable, but it is a "Better" design. For most of us its more work (and a lot more money) than its worth unless you're looking for big hp numbers

Well it it possable just no not many want to spend the $$ it would take to do so.............Plug and Play I would say is about 4500+ That would be Mpi manifold and injectors and a Good ECU that selftunes. so any one can setup.

GREAT Advise Tyler/Tainter! Also, thanx for the thread frrom Scott on 2.6! Tyler, gonna PM ya, wanta get (2) calendars, I was just think'n about that since I inquired several days ago. Hope our PF11 "Down the Tail Lineup" made it?