87 part out

mig8788

Im parting out my 87 conquest I bought it as a parts car for my 88 starion and its from up north so it is very rusty and not worth the timeof keeping it. Some of the things either sold or im not selling are all the windows the wheels no motor or tranny ecu center console and air dam. If you need a part let me know as im going to be stripping the car down and will be scapping the shell. I will post some pics of the car tomarrow so you can see the condition of it. It is black and has a sun roof. Im open to all offers on parts and can email pics of any parts you may want to see. These are some other parts that i also have for sale.

-abs moduler i think is what its called located on the passenger side of the car in the engine bay. Condition is good. make offer

-Lower dash peice that goes under the steering wheel on drivers side.

-Brand new in the box sealed power rings std size. $50.00 shipped

-4 good rods with arp bolts and with hypereutectic pistons std size. Three of them are good or just junk them for the rods. $70.00

Im sure i have more parts that i will post up soon. Let me know if there is something you need so i can get this car out of my yard.

Here are some pics that i took. As you can see she is pretty rough but a lot of good parts still on the car. Hood is straight and header panel and the doors. The dash is junk but the bottom of the door panels are good and the rest of the interior is good. Fenders are pretty rough. Just let me know if you need something.

• 1 month later...