1986 Dodge Conquest LE-TSi - MAJOR PRICE DROP!!

Coke

Link to original thread:

http://www.starquest...howtopic=123530

PRICE DROP to $2500 NO LESS.

I'm replacing the following with stock parts:

ST Sway Bars

ST Lowering Springs

*DM 2.25in Chrome Hardpiping

SHP 8'' Rear Wheels (replacing with 7's)

Comes with CX Racing 3- Row Aluminum Radiator (Extra, Not Installed)

Pictures taken Monday, I took it out of storage to run it a bit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/2011-12-26144012.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/2011-12-26144307.jpg

Edited by Coke

Have you thought about taking the car to carmax and seeing how much they will give you for the car? Just a thought. I hear you can sell cars to them with out buying anything. Sorry to see you going throw this hope it all works out for you.

Jeff

did you try fleebay ? if you were closer i'd buy it for my son, unless you will do free shipping :D

Free for me shipping , yes I'd deliver it if you paid gas $$. I'd just have to figure out a way home.

What sort of stuff do you need to put it back to stock? I have mounds of $%^& here that I just want gone. Depending what you need you can just have it if I got it. I'v considered picking this up from you as its pretty bad and I miss mine but If I buy another one it will pretty much put the nail in the coffin for my green MPI car.

Andy, I checked today, and I actually think I have everything, except a flatty rear end. I don't have any 4 lug rear spindles. I just may need to keep this car 5 lug, if i sell it since i don't have the rear 4 lug components. I still have swaybars, and springs.

I'v considered picking this up from you as its pretty bad and I miss mine but If I buy another one it will pretty much put the nail in the coffin for my green MPI car.

You know you want this.

Flatty Love :wub:

I'd trade you my truck but I don't think you want that and I really don't think I could let go of the ACR yet..

Makes me want to sell the Max though. Don't think I'd get enough for this car though.

I can't accept any trades. I need cash, otherwise I wouldn't be selling in the first place.

• 1 month later...

BUMP.

PRICE DROP to $2500 NO LESS.

I'm replacing the following with stock parts:

ST Sway Bars

ST Lowering Springs

*DM 2.25in Chrome Hardpiping

SHP 8'' Rear Wheels (replacing with 7's)

Comes with CX Racing 3- Row Aluminum Radiator (Extra, Not Installed)

if it was a widebody I would take it but why are you giving it away at this point?

I have been looking for a while but rough ones are selling for 800-1200 and really clean cars are selling from 2500-3000 -- Have not seen many Conquests go for over 3 grand while five - 10 years ago they were bring 5 and 6 grand

if it was a widebody I would take it but why are you giving it away at this point?

I have been looking for a while but rough ones are selling for 800-1200 and really clean cars are selling from 2500-3000 -- Have not seen many Conquests go for over 3 grand while five - 10 years ago they were bring 5 and 6 grand

Fund raising. Nobody wants this car. I've been trying to sell it since August or so. All I get is sob stories and tire kickers.

I need to stop coming here. If I'm not careful I'm going to own yet another one. lol

I just LOVE that color

It would look good in your driveway.

• 2 weeks later...