starion vs camaro

87starcar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5WT0sFv-IM

http://www.youtube.c...r/GreyGoose1994

a camaro that had beaten me in my hatch found out i had another car and wanted to race the starion too :)

its a 96 or 97 auto. they say its a "police interceptor" version and is faster than a normal one. idk about that part. it has a cage in it too. i dont know what all is done to the car sounds like exhaust atleast.

this is from a second gear roll until i topped out 4th and let off. my speedo doesnt work right now so i dont really know how fast we went lol.

they wouldnt race from 1st gear because he knew id get them.

my mods are in my sig

edit: click on the link to the youtube account i guess because the video isnt working for me

Edited by 87starcar
  • Like 1

its a 14g not a 14b but ive never heard of those cars running low 13's from the factory? i know the 98 z/28's ls1's run high 13's.

i just copied this off a quarter mile website : 1996 Chevrolet Camaro z28 14.1. soo idk but you can clearly hear its a v8 car when is slowing down at 20 seconds in the vid

Its just a camaro guys. Im sure you could whoop on some Mustangs as well. Go kill some stangs and post videos! lol

EDIT: take them subs out of your car and you might go faster! haha You dont need boom in a StarQuest! Just extra weight you dont need.

Edited by QuestFan
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
I had a 96 Z28 and that was a fun and fast car to drive when it was drivable. Otherwise it was a complete failure in every way possible. I will never buy another. I do however have a thirst for LS1 engines plus T56 tranny in RX7s and Starquest. The LT1/Fbody is a POS and should be used as a boat anchor, nothing more. GM got REAL smart and decided to design the distributor behind the water pump. Yea.... Terrible design, always fails from moisture. The one consistency was that car always failed. Never had so many breakdowns in my life. Sadly, a true story