AC removal

jrhgolf23

Just yank it out, it runs off its own belt

if you want to get serious, you can get a alternator bracket for a Mighty Max early 90 model i believe, and take the whole bracket out, lines, and condenser up front!

Edited by 19cturbo

The compressor mounting bracket is shared with the alternator tensioner bracket. If you want a clean install after removal, get the a/c delete bracket like stated above either at a dealer or from a non, a/c mighty max or ram 50 for basically free.

• 9 months later...

just yank it.. a way to get rid of the HUGE heavy bracket is to buy this;MD0027751 it is the a/c delete bracket and only costs like 7.00 from the mitsu dealer.

http://starquest.i-x...b17ca052f11c7f6

I asked my local mitsu dealers and they dont carry anything for anythng older than 10 years but that might be a canada thing, so do you know a site where its sold?

I asked my local mitsu dealers and they dont carry anything for anythng older than 10 years but that might be a canada thing, so do you know a site where its sold?

wow----thread lives again----last post oct 2011----lol

oemmitsubishiparts.com

www.mitsubishiparts.net

mitsubishiparts.com

ricartmitsubishi.com

any of these dealers should have it-----shipping to Canada may be an issue----check em out---

gig out

wow----thread lives again----last post oct 2011----lol

oemmitsubishiparts.com

www.mitsubishiparts.net

mitsubishiparts.com

ricartmitsubishi.com

any of these dealers should have it-----shipping to Canada may be an issue----check em out---

gig out

I made another post oon how to totaly remove a/c and someone linked me to this post.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=131821&pid=1293851&st=0&&do=findComment&comment=1293851