Parting out my 89 tsi

Wakeman17

If your parting everything and now ones spoken for them, how much for the Ignitor/knock box, TB and injectors (or the whole intake), and the engine harness (if all the plugs are good)? I'm looking for spares for my setup.

Thx,

Z

Edited by Cwn_Anwyn

How much for the 89 5 speed shipped to 92126, I do have a MAFT set-up for trade if the trans is in good running shape!

Its in good condition (not perfect) but UPS quoted it to be over $100 to pack and ship. If your interested id be willing to trade if your willing to pay for the shipping. Just pm me and let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

hey man back seats .. loction ?

The back seats are in decent condish, ill sell em for $175 obo + shipping i can send pics if you want. im located in orlando

If your parting everything and now ones spoken for them, how much for the Ignitor/knock box, TB and injectors (or the whole intake), and the engine harness (if all the plugs are good)? I'm looking for spares for my setup.

Thx,

Z

I swapped all my 89 engine stuff over to my 87 but i do however have...

87 (whole intake).....$150

87 knock box...........$20

89 engine harness..$50

Edited by Wakeman17

I need a few things

*89 Rear shoulder/seat belt assembly

*rear speaker deck's

*Non-warped trunk privacy cover

Lemme know asap, thanks!

I have a privacy cover but it is somewhat warped :( as for the speaker decks and rear seat belt assemblys i got those. Do you need both seat belts or just one?

In need of 1 front rim to marion ohio 43302

I have a front 7" and a shp 8" which do you want?

I am looking for: sensor that goes in the front passenger kick panel, front washer fliud tank, all three wiper arms that are in good shape, battery holder, radio bezel, passenger window switch. shipping to 46383 Edited by duckheads

do you have engine coolant temperature gauge unit ( which has a one prong and the prong does not spin at all)

It is attached on the thermostat ( top one out of 3)

I believe so, ill check and pm you to let you know

Im looking for all the hoses from carb to turbo and the exaust flang off the back of turbo. The hoses that go from the turbo also.

Do you mean all the intercooler pipes? If so than yes i do. And i have the shell for the hotside of the turbo if thats what you mean by flange

I believe so, ill check and pm you to let you know

Do you mean all the intercooler pipes? If so than yes i do. And i have the shell for the hotside of the turbo if thats what you mean by flange

Ya i think so Its three bolts and goes down tord the muffler How much for all of it. Do you still have the intercooller