87 conquest tsi

89ram50

I bought a 87 conquest as a donor car for my 87 ram 50 swap. Now parting the rest of the car out and some of the truck parts the motor, 5speed trans, ecu, engine wiring harness, inter cooler, and complete rear end and wheels will be used in my swap. The conquest is a champagne color with maroon leather interior rare combo from what I'm told. The seats and dash are not in great shape cracked due to not being conditioned car sat for 4 years outside only driven 1000 miles each year, but the rest of the interior is in great condition power everything and it all works! The body is straight with the exception of a small rust hole in the lower quarter panels behind door and a dent in driver rear quarter, come paint fading also. the sunroof and sunroof seal are in good shape. car had a new exhaust on it 3 years ago. ac worked great but will not be used in my swap so a complete ac system is good. Everything on this car worked and I'm sure many people could use parts, let me know what you need and we can work out a price. I don't want to scrap the whole car when parts are hard to find and others could use some of the parts. I'm selling it part by part or if someone wants the whole car let me know.

Im located in York, Pa 717-515-4267

Also other parts available from truck

New in box Webber carb kit. Everything you need to clean up the driver side of the motor. Looks great when installed. Had the same kit on a Mazda b2600 Asking $350

New Pacesetter header. Factory black heat painted. EGR delete. Really cleans up the right side of the motor. Had the same header on my b2600. Asking $200

Pulled my motor 2.6 from 89 ram50. It ran great and pulled strong when removed. Has about 10k on since rebuild by previous owner. The motor will need a timing set about $200 it was removed to be used in the tsi motor for balance shaft removal conversion. Asking $300 for the motor

Trans was rebuilt at the same time the motor was. Shifts smooth. Asking $300

Also ac compressor and condenser and many other d50 and conquest tsi parts for sale.

All parts located in york pa

thanks

Devin

717-515-4267

Pics and specs on exhaust...cat? muffler? I currently have a "stocker" from downpipe back and would like to replace with stock sounding exhaust.

I'm an hour or so away so I could pick-up if price is right, I'll PM also.

Thanks,

-N8

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for the header panel (center nose piece between the headlights) + grill below. What condition are they in? Looking for a pair in excellent shape. Also do you have front lower air damn/spoiler piece (driver side) (87 three piece style) in good shape?

Thanks.

Raymond

Edited by Rayman4449

• 2 weeks later...