My 1jz quest

The wifey has been getting on my case about the car and its hard to enjoy with 2 kids now - Anyway I didnt know where to put the price at so I started it with the parts price. I hope if anybody on this site has any interest in her to grab her up - anyway it was fun to put together and my next project Scion xB (DD) will be as much fun.

I figure I would throw it out here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-Conquest-1jz-Conquest-Starion-/290601611885?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item43a934b26d

Thanks guys -

I am not looking forward to seeing the day it drives off by someone else as I have had the car since 2002 and put a lot of time into her. It has been a love - hate relationship during the swap but so worth it now. All the late nights, busted knuckles, all the cussing, all the research, and of course the $$ - it was well spent when I get to get in and turn the key and take her out.

Anyway who knows maybe another one in the distant future.

Hang on to your car man , get your girl a bunch of flowers ( ive found white roses work very well ) sit her down and just tell her the car is staying , its clear you put a lot of time,thought and effort into that car and my spidey senses tell me deep down you really want that SQ to stay in your hands, thats a steal at $4000 and no takers ?, the car gods are trying to tell you something. :)

Sotty - if she doesnt sell at this price I am going to keep her - I already told the wifey I put to much time into this car to let it go for any lower of a price. If I keep her I will probably restore the interior and use it for a summer DD - No need to do anything to the motor she doesnt smoke and both turbo's have zero wobble - starts right up everytime.

At 4 gees with a 2.6 in it nevermind a 1jz in that condition its still a good buy , put a/c, heat and a nice interior in her and you got a super reliable DD , one of the nicest Conquests ive seen for sale in recent months in a sea of overpriced junk .

BOHO- I know its a crackhead price right....This is basically giving the body away for free which could be cutup and sold as all panals are super clean with zero rust

But..................like I said if it doesnt sell I am going to just keep it - I am not going down any lower. It will suck this winter when the Quest gets the heated garage and the new car gets the shaft. lol