super nice set shp wheels / florida

ventura

HAVE A FULL SET ..8"S AND 9"S THAT WERE POLISHED LESS THAN A YEAR AGO THAT ARE STILL ON MY 89 70K MILE TSI .... I AM SELLING BECAUSE I FOUND A SET IN CAL THAT I WANT TO CHROME AND I CANT SEE SHIPPING MINE OUT THERE . THESE RIMS HAVE NEVER BEEN CURBED OR DAMAGED IN ANY WAY AND ARE BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE NOT COATED BUT I HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM KEEPING THEM "SWEET LOOKIN"...... SPOKE PAINT IS STILL LIKE FACTORY NEW .IF YOU WANT A SET OF LIKE NEW SHP'S THESE I AM POSITIVE WILL NOT DISAPOINT YOU!!!!!!! EMAIL VENTLLC@AOL.COM OR CALL ME AT 727 535 8873 9 TO 4 PM NO PIC'S CAUSE I CANT DO BUT WILL TRY TO GET MY FRIEND TO DO FOR ME .....MAKE OFFERS ...CAN SHIP FROM TAMPA AREA IF NEEDED ....THANKS ......."VENTURA"

to all who responded to my wheels for sale please except my apology as I cannot sell them at this time as the person in California has not and will not sell me his rims as per previous agreement ........however if you have a set of s h p rims that are not in the best of shape and would like to upgrade to mine we may be able to work a deal.............. again please except my most sincerest apology Ventura

Post up some pics, I have a set I might trade ya. BC_99
cannot do pics just yet ....... maby next week but rest assured they look like factory new