T80 Baltic 1989 Starion first 4500 cash

scotty

I am particular about these cars, My hopes are that it will make it into the hands of somebody that knows their way around them and has a garage and unlimted time and cash for restoration..pipe dreams of fixing it to restored wont be worth your time or mine if it never gets done .

If I had a nickel for every flash in the pan person with high hopes and a pile of cash that sold out never to be seen again Id be a millionaire , This car is the pinnacle of what a true starquest collector is looking for , I would need you to show me better than tell me that you are the one to get it pile of cash or not .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Dang it! I am spending the cash it would take to purchase this on building the shop that would make me worthy of owning it! 1200 sq feet with 4" thick floor and 6" thick section under the area where the 2 post lift will be installed.

If it hasn't sold by this time next year I should have enough posts and my wife will have gotten over the building of the shop and be willing to let me spend money again :)

GLWS,

Keith

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Finishing up my shop this fall, putting in the electrical starting Monday, if still available in the spring I will get it! I was thinking to myself "What is the coolest car from my graduation year (1989)" and the two answers are 1989 turbo Trans Am and 1989 Mitsubishi Starion.

Free bump for a great car!

Keith

• Like 1

I have installed low mileage leather seats from a 47k mile car in the front, the airdam and bumper rebar are NEW bought the last metal bumper support in the USA years ago to make sure. car has 130k and starts right up everytime a/c works .

LMAO... Trans am...

-Robert

The 89 turbo was the only one worth a crap, had the turbo V-6 from the Grand National in it and was significantly faster than the Corvette from the same year. Totally off topic!

GLWS... but not too much cause I hope it is still available next spring :)

Keith

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...