New 3 row aluminum radiator

marso

still have that and it will fit a 87 strion right

Yes and yes. The photo in Intercooled Flatty's sig has one installed. The fans are not direct bolt in you will have to find a way to install them or use an aftermarket fan but the radiator fits fine. A lot of people are using them and can show you what to do. I haven't installed mine yet so I'm not exactly sure what to do about the fans. You can't beat a NEW aluminum radiator for $155.

Would an aluminum radiator such this lower the overall temperature under the hood?

Probably not unless your engine is running extremely hot but then you would have other things to worry about instead of a radiator.

How do you mount temp sensors into this one? Just tap em on or will other fans not need em? Also, can this work with a clutchfan and quest shroud?

The temp sensor can be installed in the drain port. You need to drill and tap the hole or it can be installed in the intake where the EGR vaccuum switch goes. The lower hose connection at the radiator will have to be removed to empty it if you drill the drain port. I don't know if a clutch fan will work I don't like them so maybe someone else can chime in on if it will work. There is a plethora of electric fans, relays and sensors that can be used with this radiator. Many people are using it. Intercooled Flatty has one in his and looks like he is using a clutch fan from the pic below.

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii177/marso13/sig.jpg

Edited by marso

Is IntercooledFlatty running a 3 Row S13 SR20 radiator, or is it the 2 Row? I installed my 3 Row S13 SR20 radiator, and the clutch fan would hit the bottom end tank. Perhaps the 2 Row has a bit thinner end tanks?

Anyone make radiators that tuck into the front end of the car more?

Don't know. It would have to be a small radiator then you would be right back where you were with inefficient cooling.