Anybody near Ontario, CA (Central Los Angeles)?

modifyd

I'm trying to buy some wheels but the guy won't ship them. Looking for a willing soul to pick them up for me and ship them. ^_^

Thanks,

Christopher

You could always have UPS pick them up and box them.

Ontario is pretty far like over 50 miles of nightmare traffic it is closer to Riverside than Los Angeles

I think even inland San Diego is closer than LA.

Watch out dude, LA Craigslist is riddled with scammers and thieves. I just came back from a 90 mile round trip to look at a car that "very clean" and "a steal". :rolleyes: The dude used pictures of the car from the 1st day he bought it, :rolleyes: car was wrecked, needed front clip and left 1/4 panel and get this, the engine had WICKED ROD KNOCK! :rolleyes:

If you have UPS pick up those wheels, you'll never know what you're actually paying for until you've received it and by that time that dude will be long gone with your money. Just sayin, not trying to be negative, just want you to be cautious.

i live in san diego county. near oceanside. dont know where ontario is. but LA is about an hour away depending on what part.

but shipping to pa. thats probly more then they are worth.

Watch out dude, LA Craigslist is riddled with scammers and thieves. I just came back from a 90 mile round trip to look at a car that "very clean" and "a steal". :rolleyes: The dude used pictures of the car from the 1st day he bought it, :rolleyes: car was wrecked, needed front clip and left 1/4 panel and get this, the engine had WICKED ROD KNOCK! :rolleyes:

If you have UPS pick up those wheels, you'll never know what you're actually paying for until you've received it and by that time that dude will be long gone with your money. Just sayin, not trying to be negative, just want you to be cautious.

Up the 15 past Norco before Rancho Cucamonga.

Yeah but remember those wheels John Essh bought ?

Tires and rims 600.00 those were sweet but,

Lou is right keep it local at least to see them in person.

The guy's supposed to call me today, maybe I can get a little more information. He said he's close to the Ontario airport which is directly south of Rancho. Although he only has two, I've been wanting these for a while - will serve dual purpose on my 69 Mach and the Quest http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif