starquest parts for sale in boston mass area

DMNDSTAR87

cleaning out garage--doors(2-pass/2-drivers)--hood--grille--side markers--glove box---stock wheels(2-sets)--2 a/c compressors---87 5spd ecu---89 a/t ecu--rear interior blk(lower seats/upper and lower side pieces)--pass front seat--side spoilers--complete headlight assys--exterior 1/4pnl vents--dizzy complete--trust strut bar--factory head resurfaced w/new intake/exhaust valves-h/d valve springs--new valve guides/valve seals/keepers and jetvalve eliminate(ran 10min and removed)stock intercooler(pressure tested a ok)--can post pics--pm me if intersted--

gig out

Edited by DMNDSTAR87

what year are the rear seats from, and what condition...lmk

87 tsi---your pm said drivers side seatback so thats all i pulled down---great condition--im sure the rest of stuff is just as nice---have to check on monday how much it will cost me to ship to maine---if u r interested in rest of seats i will take pics---

thanks

gig out

I'll take it...possibly the other back as well...lmk Thanks..also, what do you have for drivers side doors...an 87 in black? lmk Edited by pigpen