Well it finally happened

Edde

Sorry to hear about your loss Edde. Losing my grandmother in 2007 was the closest thing I have experienced to this, but hers was also a slow decline as a result of getting M.S. years before I was born. She was such a sweet woman and it was always difficult to watch her struggle but I do find peace in knowing that if there is a heaven, she is definitely there.

Sorry to hear about your loss. My father passed away almost 2 years ago and to this day it still feels "different"... to say the least.

Whatever you do don't try to numb your pain with alcohol or whatever. I tried that first, it doesn't work.

The only advice I can give is this:

Don't dwell. There's no way to not think about things, but it gets to the point where that is all you think about and you feel like s*** so it's good to break up your thought process a little by learning or doing something that is new to you. Kinda helps to take your focus off the sadness, at least for a little bit...

Other than that the only thing you can really do is just be with family and positive people that can make you laugh.

Nope - this one but it's not fully available yet Congressional sword

Here's a couple pics and the segment transcript Here

Thanks Tim and all. It means a lot to be able pull the trigger and post something of this sort here. Not my usual

style really.

WOW! Very nice!

must be going arround, i got a call little while ago , my next door neighbor past'd yesterday , hell i figure'd he'd out last me by 25 yrs , you never know when your time will be up http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

I like to say if you live long enough it's bound to happen. How about that for understatement?