Lots of new engine rebuild parts and more

2manytoyz

I have 3 engines complete that i tore down,they were running but i figured id rebuild them,well time has passed and i lost intrest in saving all my quests so im selling these parts off.I have anything you need engine related and also i have parted 3 conquests out,a 87 and 2 88s(one a shp,the other a atx).

Let me know if you need any of the used engine parts(manifolds,timing covers,ect)

80 for new sealed arp headbolts

70 for new sealed complete engine gasket kit

40 for new sealed power ring set pn e-439kc

20 for balanceshaft elemation kit

20 for jet valve elem kit

20 for clevite 77 rod bearings ( cb1220p) (std.)

25 for clevite 77 main bearings (ms-1945al) (std.)

5 for oem in tank fuel filter screen

250 shipped for all

post-16182-13066785713_thumb.jpgpost-16182-13066785713_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2manytoyz

Ive got 2 good bottom ends with the crank and pistons still intact.Pretty much 2 short blocks.

still have everything,first come first serve-and quick you should buy this 95 gs-t i have.I have a ssac front mount and full exhaust still nib,a tp cash header and lots of other dsm goodies-car is a atx also

what would you be asking for a crank? what do the journals look like? do they need to be turned or would a good polishing be sufficent? what kinda mileage are on them? and what would it cost to ship to las vegas 89121. thanks. and ill be keeping an eye out in the mail for the timing set and let you know when it arrives :D

• 2 weeks later...
Are any of these parts "used" or "installed" but not run? Is the gasket set a FELPRO kit? I could be interested in the jet valve elimination kit, balance shaft kit and engine gasket kit. Although, I think DAD sells a JVE kit for like 9 bucks doesn't he? Anyway, if you still have the parts I listed and can give me details I'm interested. Edited by techboy

Anybody heard from this guy as of his last post June 9th?

Do you still have this stuff available or is it all sold? I'm days away from buying brand new through DAD ... let me (us) know.