stainless steel airdam brackets 3rd run

Big John

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ones who paid for a set i will send out this week . i have had a bunch of problems . after i finely got the brackets cut i went to the bolt store to get the stainless bolts washers and nuts . i use a button head bolt because it is easy to weld. well they were out and had to order them. i got them in and got the 10 sets put together and took them to the guy who does the welding and he is on vacation. but he is back and said he would have them done monday i will pick them up and send those out and i will make a list and see who still wants a set . sorry for the delay but sometimes things happen you can't control john.

brackets are shipped to those who paid sorry for the wait just couldn't get things done as fast, i guess thats what happens when you depend on other people. going to get my own welder so things like this won't happen again. anyway i have 6 set of brackets left if any want them. just let me know they are ready to ship out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ok i now have only 6 sets left on this run and i am working 6 days a week now so not much time to do anything. so when these are gone it will be a while before i will have any more. if you are planning to remove or replace your airdam better grab a set while i have them. thanks john

sorry for the dumb question but what is the benefit? Do the original ones rust out? Or do the break? I am going to have to pull the FSM to even see where the stock locations are and then check the car to see if mine are in place.

• 2 weeks later...