car stops accelerating after 4k-5k

boneTSI

so my car has been running real weird,finally fixed the problems it did have,now whenever i go to accelerate,when i really hit the gas,once i reach 4 or 5k on rpms car kinda spudders and doesnt accelerate any faster and than i have to shift,than it does same thing in next gear.i feel like this is definatly fuel related,thinking it could be my injectors but im not 100% sure.has anyone ever had this problem or know what it could be?thanks

running out of fuel, air, or spark. Check that your fuel pressure rises as it should, make sure nothing is clogged in the exhaust, your air filter is clean, your maf is not bottomed out in the can, and the your plugs look good.

do you have a wideband a/f gauge? it would tell you a lot.

Code, codes, codes... have you checked them yet? If you haven't we can play this guessing game all day on what it can be. Check them first and if you don't have any... then let the guessing games begin.

running out of fuel, air, or spark. Check that your fuel pressure rises as it should, make sure nothing is clogged in the exhaust, your air filter is clean, your maf is not bottomed out in the can, and the your plugs look good.

do you have a wideband a/f gauge? it would tell you a lot.

just got new exhaust from *DM,new sprak plugs and wires,and brand new air filter,maf is fine,dont have gauge but just ordered injectors hopefully it works