FS: 1989 Chysler Conquest SHP Automatic

mistaVR4

Hey, all,

Well, a lot of you have helped me with my questions that I have in my thread in the "BS" section. But I figure I should post it up here as well because the car is for sale!

Please check out the add and feel free to email me with any questions. I'm going to try using all of the advice from my other thread too see if I can get it to run

Here is the link the my craigslist add, car is in Boulder Colorado.

Please read add in it'd entirety! Thanks all! Any updates will be posted, offers are also considered!

Edited by mistaVR4

the link that u have on here takes u into your edit post on your craiglist ad so u need to delete the one above by editing this post on here and copy the one that i have here http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2332700553.html and go and paste in its place that way no one can make changes to it Edited by cooljs78

Hello, all,

I did make a couple of changes to my add, I've decided with my heath issues and other things going on that I'll take $1000 for the car as is, please check add as I have updated it. I hate to see it go but I need money for medical bills :-(....

Thanks,

-Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, all,

Well, a lot of you have helped me with my questions that I have in my thread in the "BS" section. But I figure I should post it up here as well because the car is for sale!

Please check out the add and feel free to email me with any questions. I'm going to try using all of the advice from my other thread too see if I can get it to run

Here is the link the my craigslist add, car is in Boulder Colorado.

Please read add in it'd entirety! Thanks all! Any updates will be posted, offers are also considered!

hi, im interested in buying this car. please call me at 770-771-3928 eric. thank you.

I have seen this car personally and it has a very rare cloth/leather combo interior in decent shape, ok shps rims with new tires, rare non-sunroof 89, perfect tailights, good frame rails, original window sticker.. It will need both front fenders, airdam, and most likely a headgasket or more.. But its definately rebuildeble example..

I have seen this car personally and it has a very rare cloth/leather combo interior in decent shape, ok shps rims with new tires, rare non-sunroof 89, perfect tailights, good frame rails, original window sticker.. It will need both front fenders, airdam, and most likely a headgasket or more.. But its definately rebuildeble example..

Thank you for the honest response man! I also thank you for the work you did to try and have it run, thank your brother for me as well! You guy's both took a long drive, I hope it was mainly to visit each other and not the car....

Peace!

-Steve

• 1 month later...

Hey fellas,

I'm running out of time to store this car, BN tires, SHP rims (decent shape) all electronics work just fine, plus the extra parts, Interior is very nice, dash in perfect shape.... I'll take $700 cash. Someone please save this car! if you want to see the add, check this link....I really don't want to have this car smashed.....Hopefully someone here cares enough to save it....

Thanks,

-Steve

click

Slowquest, sounds good...

For pics please email me at mista.vr4@gmail.com and I'll reply with a zip file of pics for ya.

Anyone else is welcome to do the same...

Thanks,

-Steve