Convoy Plans Mesquite

BrazilBoy

What route do you guys plan on taking? I'd like to come but I'm still on the fence about it. I'm in salt lake so not to far away.

I70 to I15 then straight to mesquite...We could meet up enroute for sure...There is a an old Fort there which is a good place to meet up at the I70/I15 interchange..

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Twitchell-Canyon-Wildfire-Map.png

If my car is running up to par and I have enough money for gas food and whatever else I'll come probably.

Cool...if you need help getting your ride ready pm me and I will do what I can..

I need to just do the tune up stuff and gut the cats, after that I should be alright. Unless something else happens.

Yeah, just gutting the cats helps a lot on these cars. I did only that to the stock exhaust on one of mine and I can feel the HP increase is substantial.

I plan to come, so I'll meet up with SubZero and BrazilBoy as they come through Grand Junction. We should stop in Richfield to gas up at the Flying J (if I remember the name right LoL!) They have the best gas. They are just off the highway at the 2nd exit into Richfield.

I'll start stickying these Vegas Nats threads, but we may want to move all of the meet threads over to that forum soon since the meet stickies are starting to stack up here in the BS forum.

Yeah, just gutting the cats helps a lot on these cars. I did only that to the stock exhaust on one of mine and I can feel the HP increase is substantial.

I plan to come, so I'll meet up with SubZero and BrazilBoy as they come through Grand Junction. We should stop in Richfield to gas up at the Flying J (if I remember the name right LoL!) They have the best gas. They are just off the highway at the 2nd exit into Richfield.

I'll start stickying these Vegas Nats threads, but we may want to move all of the meet threads over to that forum soon since the meet stickies are starting to stack up here in the BS forum.

We have one there too...we put these up because it see more traffic...

• 4 weeks later...

If this is the Oct meet, I will try to come in from Austin. Depends on vacation time left and funds. I would like to get a hat trick with meets this years.

cool let me know so we can get you a place to sleep and we will go through some awesome places enroute..

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be coming out of Michigan, willing to meet up on the I70 route.

Cool ..... Yeah we can, meet up... Looks like then long haul trophy maybe up for grabs this year...

• 2 weeks later...
Thread redemption! Depending on if I'm still down here in Albuquerque come time for the meet, I'll probably just bomb up I25 to Denver and roll with you guys on I70. More than likely will be driving the white beater Conquest missile.

Thread redemption! Depending on if I'm still down here in Albuquerque come time for the meet, I'll probably just bomb up I25 to Denver and roll with you guys on I70. More than likely will be driving the white beater Conquest missile.

Sounds good that way you can see what the fess is about...lets just say i have a curvy scenic route you will go ape for....

Sounds good that way you can see what the fess is about...lets just say i have a curvy scenic route you will go ape for....

Oh man trust me, I LOVE that drive. Everything East of Palisade is epic. Get just into Utah and everything North looks straight out of Pixar's Cars.

• 2 weeks later...

That actual Starion will be there, Tim_C has it in Grand Junction, CO....the plane I leave for you to acquire..

Awesome! I am looking forward to the meet. At least the drive there *should be cooler than driving in July.