1988 Conquest TSI COMPLETE PART OUT!!!

justtheshop

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compressor housing, or the turbo unit, and passenger side front fender.

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g402/kstokes606/20110409145851-1.jpg

http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g402/kstokes606/20110307085757.jpg

Edited by kstokes606

Pm me your number.

How much for the wheels shipped to 71238?

Do you still have the trim that goes around the heater ac controls?

Thanks

Oh and they guys that don't agree with the parting...

It could be a lot worse. This car could be rusting away in a field or tucked away hidden in a junk yard waiting for the crusher if it hadn't already been crushed.

He is using time out to help members on here and not trash the car. Nuff said move on

Oh and they guys that don't agree with the parting...

It could be a lot worse. This car could be rusting away in a field or tucked away hidden in a junk yard waiting for the crusher if it hadn't already been crushed.

He is using time out to help members on here and not trash the car. Nuff said move on

Thanks

Im looking for 20-30 of the plastic trim clips used to hold the outer c-post trim, inner c-post trim, and door sill panels on. LMK a price shipped to 28027 in NC.

BC_99

edit heres a pic of them

http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/?action=view&current=bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDA2Ni5qcGc.jpg

Edited by BC_99

I just wanted to say that I was at the their shop today and took a look at this car and talked with "justtheshop". It was no chop shop by all means and the couple of guys I talked with were down to earth. The car yes could have been road worthy with very little work if any seeing the condition first hand, HOWEVER I was very grateful to be able to get the few things that I needed for my 88 quest. If you seen this thing and the condition of the parts you would understand that if you wanted to restore your quests this is the car to be getting parts from. I got the fog lights today that look brand new - the glass is clear no scratches what so ever, the metal has NO CORROSION- if you want to test me I can send anybody pics for validation. The back seats, lumber and side panals are in immaculate condition still soft black leather- the rear hatch's black carpet is perfect. The carpet just needs cleaning but in perfect condition aswell. The rims look amazing and need very little work to get them looking showroom. This being a "chop shop" - I highly doubt ----TBH..........If I found this car I would have the thing in pieces and I would start here to offer others great deals, That being said with the first negative comment I would have just said get bent and put all the parts on Ebay and make a killing.

This guy is helping us keep our many quests on the road - I sacrifice of one to save many is what this should be looked upon.

If the prices seem high for the parts you want than you really have two options- dont buy, or go without. I bought interior door peices, fog lights with wiring harness, and the skid plates for a whooping $60.00 expecting to pay a lot more for the condition they were in.

Just wanted to vouch for these guys and say thanks for the parts.

I just wanted to say that I was at the their shop today and took a look at this car and talked with "justtheshop". It was no chop shop by all means and the couple of guys I talked with were down to earth. The car yes could have been road worthy with very little work if any seeing the condition first hand, HOWEVER I was very grateful to be able to get the few things that I needed for my 88 quest. If you seen this thing and the condition of the parts you would understand that if you wanted to restore your quests this is the car to be getting parts from. I got the fog lights today that look brand new - the glass is clear no scratches what so ever, the metal has NO CORROSION- if you want to test me I can send anybody pics for validation. The back seats, lumber and side panals are in immaculate condition still soft black leather- the rear hatch's black carpet is perfect. The carpet just needs cleaning but in perfect condition aswell. The rims look amazing and need very little work to get them looking showroom. This being a "chop shop" - I highly doubt ----TBH..........If I found this car I would have the thing in pieces and I would start here to offer others great deals, That being said with the first negative comment I would have just said get bent and put all the parts on Ebay and make a killing.

This guy is helping us keep our many quests on the road - I sacrifice of one to save many is what this should be looked upon.

If the prices seem high for the parts you want than you really have two options- dont buy, or go without. I bought interior door peices, fog lights with wiring harness, and the skid plates for a whooping $60.00 expecting to pay a lot more for the condition they were in.

Just wanted to vouch for these guys and say thanks for the parts.

Really appreciate it, anytime man!