My kill list thus far

Convette

L92 heads, offset rockers, and a cam could get you where you want to go. And some drag radials on another set of wheels (stockers even) for play time.

EDIT: you'er 5.7L aren't you. nevermind

Edited by nomad

I dont know if everyones just joking around but thats got to be the sickest car on here. Even if its not the fastest in a straight line it wouldnt take much to make it that. And like you said thats not it's purpose anyway. I love what you did with the car. If I had the time and money i would try to do what you did to mine in a heartbeat.

I hope my post was not taken as a dig. Its an amazing car he has built. Its just that the L92 heads need a 4.0" bore. The 3.85" bore of the ls1 won't work.

Kinda funny how you are the one posting up your "kill list" yet saying you don't car about street/drag racing. Attention Hor?

Why is that funny? This list will include everything from track to street races. Attention hor? lol Obviously I have your attention....hor.

I dont know if everyones just joking around but thats got to be the sickest car on here. Even if its not the fastest in a straight line it wouldnt take much to make it that. And like you said thats not it's purpose anyway. I love what you did with the car. If I had the time and money i would try to do what you did to mine in a heartbeat.

Thanks man, I spent last 3 years of life slaving over this POS. I really apreciate the compliments.

I hope my post was not taken as a dig. Its an amazing car he has built. Its just that the L92 heads need a 4.0" bore. The 3.85" bore of the ls1 won't work.

No not at all. I'm still very new to the whole v8 thing. Ive been looking at ls6 heads, still not sure what cam to use.. I just want something mild, I'm not looking for insane power.

And if you really got your internet feelings hurt over internet street racing e-thugging, I appoligize. Your car is great. Very nice, and very good looking. All I'm saying is that I'd smoke your a** in a race, hahaha! Edited by Technology

I love your car. I had an '83 Z-28 with an LS1 and a T56, it was a NASA road-racer. My new ride for NASA this year is my 87 Starion, but it's the standard drivetrain.

I have a rust-free roller that i would LOVE to LS1-up. Some day I might ask you for some pointers. :)

EDIT : rust-free roller Starion, I should say.

Edited by Eirewolf

Sounds good! The other part was mean, so I erased it.

I don't think you understand. If I wanted to drag race and make 900hp, it would be stupid easy. My motor is stock... And makes the same power everyday ..Reliabilty dude. Maybe your motor doesn't break, it just breaks everything around it.... Lol Cool.

Dont get me wrong, i give you props for making the power you do out of that boat anchor, but bottom line, if you drove my car you would hate yours.

I love your car. I had an '83 Z-28 with an LS1 and a T56, it was a NASA road-racer. My new ride for NASA this year is my 87 Starion, but it's the standard drivetrain.

I have a rust-free roller that i would LOVE to LS1-up. Some day I might ask you for some pointers. :)

EDIT : rust-free roller Starion, I should say.

Thanks man, your car must have been a blast. Let me know when your ready to start the swap. Also any track days you might be doing between here and there, id def be down.

I don't think you understand. If I wanted to drag race and make 900hp, it would be stupid easy. My motor is stock... And makes the same power everyday ..Reliabilty dude. Maybe your motor doesn't break, it just breaks everything around it.... Lol Cool.

Dont get me wrong, i give you props for making the power you do out of that boat anchor, but bottom line, if you drove my car you would hate yours.

Ugh, I understand better than you do, I think. I erased my previous harsh comment, and the one I was about to post here as well. Your kill list is WEAK SAUCE. You make 400hp at the crank shaft, maybe 350 at the wheels. Dude, I'm putting down 100 more hp than you at the God D@mn wheels.

I cant stand all this RO4 on RO4 hate! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!.....think about the children!

R04 hate haha thats good. Im R04 and I say both cars are sick. I'd rather have the one with the 6 speed though. And it aint just because of the trans.

Ugh, I understand better than you do, I think. I erased my previous harsh comment, and the one I was about to post here as well. Your kill list is WEAK SAUCE. You make 400hp at the crank shaft, maybe 350 at the wheels. Dude, I'm putting down 100 more hp than you at the God D@mn wheels.

Understand this, if you put half the effort I have into your car, you could give a f- less about some @$$clown online saying that thier cars faster.

R04 hate haha thats good. Im R04 and I say both cars are sick. I'd rather have the one with the 6 speed though. And it aint just because of the trans.

I just want his damn fog lights.

I bought a turbo car, it will stay turbo. besides, I'd get told to lose the camaro if I turned the quest into a v8