what coil

RobH

dont use accel, theres been a couple people banging there heads against a wasll trying to figure out no start issues and its been the junk accel coils.

The one that works best with your set up. I have ran the Stock coil,Bosch Red coil and finally a Mallory Pro-Master coil. Why the Pro-Master? Because it works best for my modifications.Scotty Don't led you in the correct direction.

Bill

Mild or completely stock engine....stock replacement should be good. Mild to heavy mods (or planning future upgrades) then any high energy coil would be best. Lots of companies make them, question is...what's available as a replacement and how much you want to spend. Some high energy coils these days offer multi spark capability...to use that function you'd need to switch the ignition module with a multi spark unit. Mallory makes coils and modules, been around a long time as well.

There's no need to go high energy coil (or ignition system) unless you already have or are planning major modifications to the engine and systems. Stock to mild mods should not need that hot a spark...so I'd stick with the stock unit in this case.

I'm using an Accel and it works great, people on here trying to jinx me :mad:

IT'S VOODOO....Some members stick pins in Accel coils....And POOF... they don't work. :lol: :lol:

Bill