Viper 3000 2-Way Car alarm

89PalermoSHP

I might be down if you don't have a buyer yet. I don't really "need" it as our cars already all have alarms, but I get customers asking of I have alarms I can sell and install, so this might be nice to have on hand.

I might be down if you don't have a buyer yet. I don't really "need" it as our cars already all have alarms, but I get customers asking of I have alarms I can sell and install, so this might be nice to have on hand.

Still available as of noon Friday.

The nice thing about this alarm is the paging thing. Might be a good selling point ;) Let me know when your ready.

Would you do any trades for fog light covers or vinyl decals/lettering?

If not I can probably get some Paypal together by monday.

I considered the decals but in all honesty its going to be a year or two before I get to any body work. Thank you for the offer though.

Its pretty easy to install an alarm on a Starquest. I have a viper 5901 on mine which is 2-way also. So if I can put one in by myself, Im sure yall wont have any problems. If that helps with the sell.

I'll take it for the cash if you still have....Paypal ok?

Second in-line if this falls through....My 85.5 needs an alarm as I'll be upgrading the stereo this summer to a Pioneer Double-DIN.

Thanks,

Slim Jim