2011 Starquest nationals

larry32t

I am announcing we are have the 2011 Starquest Nationals in Branson, we will announce more details as time progresses. I'm proud to announce that JOLYRGR and my wife are making this event happen with me. We have the confirmed dates, they are June 23rd through June 26th more deatails to come.

Check here for updates, if I'm a little slow getting them up here check on these 2 links.

My link

My link

I wish I could be there, but I just got my TSI and she's in no condition to make it there. :mad:

post-23789-130556959376_thumb.jpg

Friday night we will be hanging out showing off our cars at the antique car museum, sat will be the meet and maybe a cruise around town, and sunday we will hit the twistys and eat lunch and take pics of our cars with some awesome backgrounds. Edited by larry32t

I'm registered. Is there a schedule of activities available somewhere? Cant get Friday off so am just curious what I'll be missing... :P

I stand corrected: We're getting OFF Friday (YAY!) and will be heading out in the wee AM hours. Should be there for the Museum hangout if there's no mechanical probs on the way... ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I just registered and got all my prize donations squared away. I'll be bringing a bunch of tint skins, some lexan fog covers and a bunch of decal sets.

I'll be calling the hotel tomorrow.

I was there for the day Saturday. Good times, got to meet a few peepz. Not a ton of pix cause my camera took a dump but here are a couple.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272/DzG54BNutz/S4021604.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q272/DzG54BNutz/S4021597.jpg