ever request a song on the radio?

jmmy

I've been on a few times. I always used to call in to request songs or try and win stuff when I worked nights, so I got to where the night time DJs knew me by name (not too many Burtons calling). Eventually I got to know a few of them really good when my wife was in one of the station's calendars and I went to a lot of the remote broadcasts.

If you call in to request songs or go to live broadcast remotes and get to know the DJ's some, pretty soon they'll start playing all your requests when you call in.

Just a few weeks ago I got the Octane channel on Sirius Satelite Radio to play a band I hadn't heard since like 01. They were looking for bands you hadn't heard in a while on their Facebook page to play that weekend in an older music set, so I suggested Flaw. Not only did they play it a few times that weekend, they must have had a lot of people like it because now I hear a Flaw song every few days.

Enjoy your temporary power trip. What song did you request?

yeah i'm definitely gonna start calling/texting radio stations now. maybe i'll win something soon :D

i was listening to Subsonic on Live 105.3 last night. Saturdays 12 to 3, I always make sure to listen in haha

I requested

Live 105 is an alternative rock station in the Bay Area, and Subsonic is their electronic music program

I've won more stuff through FB

So far I have won

Unlimited passes to a dJ night at Havana Club ( it was a blast, with you, 3 other guys, and 15 women show up ) + free limo and dinner

Free year pass to Atlanta Motorsports Park ( still valid even though they havent finished building the track )

Sevendust concert

Fiddler on the Roof

weekend at Myrtle Beach, SC