2jz build thread

gtxthunder

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
wow. reminds me of when I got my first super bike. It took me 3 months before I was able to go through the gears a wot. You will work into it. But yeah, that is a ton of power to be putting down.

• 1 month later...

Nice. Beyond the EMS management and the single turbo mod (what is that turbo?) what else have you done to this engine to make that much HP?

Also, what kind of transmission are you running under there?

You seem pretty nonchalant about it all. :)

If I missed a thread somewhere detailing all this info, please point me in the right direction as I would love to read up on it.

That guy right thurrr has balls the size of texas. No spare axles and 1hour an 30 mins away??? i wish you did call me if you had broken an axle again so i could have told you to eat me from the back.

That guy right thurrr has balls the size of texas. No spare axles and 1hour an 30 mins away??? i wish you did call me if you had broken an axle again so i could have told you to eat me from the back.

All I can say is......hahahahaha. :P :D :lol:

Made a clean pass last night.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x313/gtxthunder/Photograph.jpg

For a 10.7 run, the mph is high, crap, I don't know if my car would do 105 in the 1/4 much less the 1/8. JZ is an unbelievable platform. Maybe next winter...congrats man, that is unreal.

lol yep, stock block, stock head.

Precision 6766 turbo

3" exhaust

Kelford Cams

1100cc injectors, Bosch 044 pump, -8 fuel lines

r154 trans with a twin disc clutch

Nice, I didnt realize it was so easy with these. Maybe I should have just invested in a MPI setup. :)