OEM style Conquest reproduction decals. Now offering reflective colors too!

Burton

If anyone going to Branson wishes to get any decals, hit me up soon. I can save $5 per order on shipping costs if I bring it to you. I would just need it paid for before thursday.

I will also be adding a couple more non SQ decals soon.....be looking.

• 4 weeks later...

Added a few more stickers to the mix. I hope a couple of them don't get me in trouble with the mods. :blush:

Prices are in the first post...

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/6-15-11_002.jpg

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/6-15-11_003.jpg

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/5-30-11_060.jpg

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/7-4-11.jpg

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/6-15-11_001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mark ~~ Car is getting ready to go into paint, and I need some new decals. I noticed that the pics didn't include the "imported for chrysler" decal that goes on the rear wing... or did it? I might have just not noticed it, or it may have been out of the pic. Regardless, I'll be sending you a paypal payment for a full set (front/rear/side/rocker panels) in silver. Car is going charcoal grey, so I think that'd be a nice contrast. Let me know (either through here or in PM) if the quoted price is still good, or if it's gone up due to the friggin' economy... just mention total due for the entire set, and I'll send it to ya. Heck, I'll even throw on one of your burtons customs decals on it somewhere to give ya a shoutout.. Lemme know, and we're good to go...

Brett

Price is still $35 shipped including paypal fees, and the sets don't come with the "imported for Chrysler" stickers, but I'm not sure any sets other than OEM have them either.

sweet! I'll have the paypal sent to you today. The Moto-On.com site does have the imported for chrysler decal, but theirs is so salty, yours is beyond resonable.. and you really don't see the imported decal since it's on the curve of the wing. So to make sure I send the correct amount.. it's 35 for the main set, 15 for the side rocker intercooled turbo ones, and whatever paypal decides to stick me with? It's not a problem, whatever they are.

Brett

Oh, that's right, you wanted the IC TURBO rocker stickers too. Those are usually $15, but since I can ship it with the other decals, lets do $10 for that, so $45 for the whole shebang? I think that's still cheaper than what moto-on charges just for the CQ set.

Beyond awesome! Do you have reflective silver? If so, is that an extra 10? If you don't have it, then I'll just go with the light grey/sliver. Also, is your paypal markwade@gmail.com? Just wanna make sure I get all the info and order details correct so we don't run into any snags...

I don't have the reflective silver, and it's a bit to expensive to get up front since you have to buy a decent quantity. I may get some someday when I have lots of extra coin or see it auction off cheap, but for now, I can't get it, but may offer it someday.

And yes, that's the gmail addy to send the money to.

Hey Mark, I'm looking for a set of Conquest decals in a maroon like the velour seats. More of a brighter color than the usual faded out leather.

Also, the "Intercooler Turbo" in the same maroon and a couple "boost gets ya laid" in white.

I can send ya a sample swatch of the color I'm trying to get if it'd be better, or you could send a swatch of whatever maroon you can get, either way works.

Beyond awesome! Do you have reflective silver? If so, is that an extra 10? If you don't have it, then I'll just go with the light grey/sliver. Also, is your paypal markwade@gmail.com? Just wanna make sure I get all the info and order details correct so we don't run into any snags...

PM'd you but thought I'd put this up here..

I mis-spoke when I said that was my email addy, you forgot the "e".

For others wanting to know... It's markewade@gmail.com Just as stated in the first post.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Glad I found this. I'm going to want to change my conquest to a starion after I get it. :D

.....?

so youre going to re VIN the car and have it re registered? change the steering wheel, visors, trim paint, title and tail lights just so you can say its a starion? LOL.

theyre virtually the same. changing the badges doesnt change the fact its still a conquest. we almost all use both terms interchangeably anyways

Edited by Frenchi934

There's nothing wrong with making a Conquest look like a Starion, or vice versa. Starions are rarer than Conquests, so I can see why some people would want to make their car look like the rarer of the cars. However, if you want the true OEM Starion look you'll want to get the actual Starion badges, not the decals I sell.

so youre going to re VIN the car and have it re registered? change the steering wheel, visors, trim paint, title and tail lights just so you can say its a starion? LOL.

theyre virtually the same. changing the badges doesnt change the fact its still a conquest. we almost all use both terms interchangeably anyways

People have been making their Conquests look like Starions on this site for a LONG time, there's nothing wrong with it, and no reason to dog someone for doing it. Oh, and not one of them had to change a VIN or title. Paint your grille, change the logo on the steering wheel, slap a TURBO sticker on the hatch glass (which I sell.), remove the Conquest decals and you're done.

People make clones of other cars all the time too, without a need to change the VIN or title. Frenchi, you make think it's silly for someone to want to do that with their car, and it's a free country so you can feel free to tell people that.... Just don't do it to my customers on my thread, please.

There's nothing wrong with making a Conquest look like a Starion, or vice versa. Starions are rarer than Conquests, so I can see why some people would want to make their car look like the rarer of the cars. However, if you want the true OEM Starion look you'll want to get the actual Starion badges, not the decals I sell.

People have been making their Conquests look like Starions on this site for a LONG time, there's nothing wrong with it, and no reason to dog someone for doing it. Oh, and not one of them had to change a VIN or title. Paint your grille, change the logo on the steering wheel, slap a TURBO sticker on the hatch glass (which I sell.), remove the Conquest decals and you're done.

People make clones of other cars all the time too, without a need to change the VIN or title. Frenchi, you make think it's silly for someone to want to do that with their car, and it's a free country so you can feel free to tell people that.... Just don't do it to my customers on my thread, please.

not at all burton. I call mine a starion or conquest interchangeably. you cant even tell what it is one way or the other except for the vin and visors... but i think its silly that someone would think they can CHANGE it from one to the other. It will always be a conquest. or starion. depending on what it was sold as to me.

I saw nothing in his post stating he wanted the car to do anything but LOOK like the other kind of car. The only person to bring up VIN swaps and title changes was you. To me, it sounded like the guy just wants his car to look like a Starion instead of a Conquest, which it sounds like your car is guilty of too sometimes. The word "change" is a far cry from "legally re-title and re-name".

This is no different (and even less extreme) than the people who take old Tempests and make GTO Judge clones out of them. Or maybe a late 60's 6 cylinder Camaro that gets turned into an RS, SS, or Z28. People have ben doing that for decades, so I don't see what the problem is.