conquest motor for sale

trichard76

I have a rebuilt 2.6l turbo engine and transmission for sale. the block has been bored out .040 over and it has new pistons. it also has the balance shaft eliminator kit in it. the cylinder head is the non jet valve head, is not cracked, it is brand new. crank and cam are stock. factory turbo was rebuilt and have only drivin the car maybe 50 miles. the only thing wrong with it is the head gasket is blown. I used the cheap one which is the wrong one with the turbo. I have the complete enginne and transmission 5 spd, have 2 trans. one works perfect, the other not sure. but all of it for $500.00

I live in crowley Louisiana zip 70526. I just dont want the engine anymore and I dont have room for it. If anyone is instered in this message me

pm'd

I have a rebuilt 2.6l turbo engine and transmission for sale. the block has been bored out .040 over and it has new pistons. it also has the balance shaft eliminator kit in it. the cylinder head is the non jet valve head, is not cracked, it is brand new. crank and cam are stock. factory turbo was rebuilt and have only drivin the car maybe 50 miles. the only thing wrong with it is the head gasket is blown. I used the cheap one which is the wrong one with the turbo. I have the complete enginne and transmission 5 spd, have 2 trans. one works perfect, the other not sure. but all of it for $500.00

I live in crowley Louisiana zip 70526. I just dont want the engine anymore and I dont have room for it. If anyone is instered in this message me

• 6 months later...