NC and SC meet

Ron Burgandy

Anyone have any suggestions on the location in Charlotte? Maybe contact a Hotel to see if we

can get a group rate? I'm just trying to get some solid plans thanks guys.

Edited by lyons8821

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you all think about meeting at Quaker Steak and Lube (http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/Concord_NC/

its right there at the mall and a mile from the

drag strip... and there is a hotel right there also... the Courtyard by Marriott.

Here is the info.. Get a list of everyone who is going to be there and I will call to see if I can get a rate.

There are no events planned at the drag strip that I can find so not sure if that will work out. But we could drive up

to Concord Speedway to see a circle track local event.

I really don't care just as long as we get a meet together. Thanks guys.

Courtyard info

7201 Scott Padgett Parkway

Concord, NC 28027

Get Directions

(704) 453-2600

marriott.com‎

Edited by lyons8821

Cool Ron so I will call tomorrow to see if we could get a rate.. I need to know who all is interested in coming so I can give them a number.. Thanks Guys...

right now I have

Four Cars

• 2 weeks later...

Thats three so we will just make it a mini meet. Got to swap motors this month and get my t3/t4 on and

I'll see you there on the 21st of may we can meet at the drag strip or the mall. you guys call it.

Don't think I will get a deal at the hotel with only three... so just let me know guys if this is cool.. just wanna

hang and see some of you guy's cars.

On the 21st; http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/ I have posted this before. You guys wont get anywhere near the dragstrip on the 21st of May. I live about 4 miles from it and have lived here for 33 years. You are picking a bad weekend to try to have a meet somewhere like this. I am all for having you guys come to town and come by the house and have a bbq or something, but thats gonna be the wrong choice. I have to go to Iowa on the 22nd also.

BC_99

Man thats right my bad... If you want just let us know what weekend you want and we will show..

thats cool with me.. since there are not many of us.

thanks man

On the 21st; http://www.nascar.com/races/cup/ I have posted this before. You guys wont get anywhere near the dragstrip on the 21st of May. I live about 4 miles from it and have lived here for 33 years. You are picking a bad weekend to try to have a meet somewhere like this. I am all for having you guys come to town and come by the house and have a bbq or something, but thats gonna be the wrong choice. I have to go to Iowa on the 22nd also.

BC_99

• 4 weeks later...

I will be in charlotte on the 14th so I would be glad to see some of you

guy's we could meet at one of the resturants or hotels there at concord

mills mall. Just let me know where. and I will see you there/

Joe

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kenmarrow

come on out fellas.

Wow, I cannot believe this thread has been going soooo long with no meet planned yet...I am in for a meet around here... lets do it....Claurance I see ya soon.. BTW You going to PF ?

Later Ken

Wow, I cannot believe this thread has been going soooo long with no meet planned yet...I am in for a meet around here... lets do it....Claurance I see ya soon.. BTW You going to PF ?

Later Ken

I know right.Hey Ken I been thinking about hitting PF but I have a family reunion the next weekend after.Kinda doubtful right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...