NC and SC meet

Ron Burgandy

Sounds like fun! I like the ideas. If we end up having it in charlotte I would like to hit the zmaxx dragstrip. Keep the ideas and votes coming people. Even if y'all want to meet somewhere else in the carolinas besides charlotte or myrtle beach then say so.

Ya know me and a friend where talking about this last night, but what if we found a way to rent part of VIR and headed there for a day or two. I know that might be a bit of a drive for the SC and GA crowd but just an idea. I've never been to VIR so idk how all that works or nothing and haven't had time to really get on their site to ask.

I live about 45min from VIR. I can find out an info you want and they also have a gocart track that you have to wear helmets and neck braces ( when I go I bring my own helmet) you must also wear long sleeves and pants. To me Charlotte has more to offer even though its a longer drive. But the main thing I want to see is a lot of SQC members and quests fun fun fun..http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im up for either there both about the same travel time.. in saying that Raleigh growing like crazzy. outdoor amphitheatre, restaurants, bars, convention center, and there is this cool food shack called Grill 57 and every 3rd Saturday they have a open car show that turn out about 75 to 100 cars of all kinds. i would even ask if we can reserve a section for us if we get a decent head count. i vote for late spring (MAY?)

O n we may wanna ask a Mod to move this into the meet planner section so it dosnt get lost or pushed down the line and not be seen by more people.just a thought.

Edited by dntbther

well im up for either there both about the same travel time.. in saying that Raleigh growing like crazzy. outdoor amphitheatre, restaurants, bars, convention center, and there is this cool food shack called Grill 57 and every 3rd Saturday they have a open car show that turn out about 75 to 100 cars of all kinds. i would even ask if we can reserve a section for us if we get a decent head count. i vote for late spring (MAY?)

O n we may wanna ask a Mod to move this into the meet planner section so it dosnt get lost or pushed down the line and not be seen by more people.just a thought.

Been there its cool, all kinds of cars, and good food to. It was cool meeting dnbther alsohttp://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Same here hope u can bring Ur car to the next meet

Hopefully I am buying another one thursday.http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

Shiro your not to far from me. And I've seen a couple of quests in the area around here that aren't on the forum or they haven't made themselves known.

Yeah, there used to be a few more in Kinston but I haven't seen them in ages now. So besides mine, I can't think of any left in Kinston. At least any that are on the road. Hell, I haven't driven mine in months, but I know she'll fire right up after a charge.

Hmm, I wonder if my friend still has that fully built head.

Charlotte works for me out of sheer convenience. I haven't driven my car since Thanksgiving. I'm so unmotivated when it comes to this thing which is a shame because its still in incredible shape.

I wish I'd have known that your car was in Florida! I'm in Orlando right now, and will head back to Charlotte next week. Got my truck, too, but no trailer.

hey man get a uhaul dolly or car trailer and have him pay you the diff or paypal you the money get that car up here!!

i guess we are going with CHARLOTTE as the WINNER. May seems to be a month of interest. lets get some track dates and stuff and settle with a day or weekend. id like to spend two days out there. My quest wont be ready but ill be there in my stock 5.0 http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif