bmw 550i sport

lionbull

Too rich for my blood my friend.

You sure? They can be had for about $20k if you're willing to own one out of warranty. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-5-Series-550i-2006-BMW-5-SERIES-550i-SPORT-HEATED-ROOF-19s-WARRANTY-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem45f7c3f5d2QQitemZ300509558226QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Plenty of BMW's of modern vintage are out there for a low price(compared to what they cost new). You just have to be able to afford to fix it when they break! Oh and dont forget the insurance. I got a quote on a 540i at 3,000 a year! :o Ended up buying a Legacy wagon. Insurance is only 600 a year. :)

Plenty of BMW's of modern vintage are out there for a low price(compared to what they cost new). You just have to be able to afford to fix it when they break! Oh and dont forget the insurance. I got a quote on a 540i at 3,000 a year! :o Ended up buying a Legacy wagon. Insurance is only 600 a year. :)

Freaking insurance, once I was all set to buy a turbo supra then decided to consult my insurance before signing for the purchase, $4,200 a year! Bought an accord instead :mad: