89 shp

franky weldon

i have a 1989 conquest tsi with the shp package it currently has 105k and runs great

16x9 inch rears, and 16x8 inch fronts, along with adjustable shocks, and a few other things all from the factory

brand new head, Jet Valves eliminated brand new casting, and Schneider 60lb Valvesprings. All head work was done by Mike Grahm at Thayer Machine Shop in bowling green.

New gaskets from the head up. All fel pro. Also Replaced all gaskets and seals in the throttle body, including injector seals, as these cars have a tendancy to leak there and cause a fire. Problem avoided!

Car has a Stock 12a turbo, bored out to fit the current 16g cartridge. Running about 20psi

GM 3inch maf, and maf translator.

Brand new falken front tires. Kuhmas in the rear, could use some new rears in the near future.

greddy type rs, halman es boost controller. Boost gauge, oil pressure guage, hks turbo timer

runs very fast deffinetley pulls hard, has new wheel bearing, fuel filter, oil change, rebuilt sliders and ceramic brake pads i have the recipts for all

has some rust easy fix, needs 1 head light motor but theres a knob you can use to put it down no biggie, has a electric problem runs and drives the dash ights just dont turn on idk what it is

will trade for nice civic hatch or coupe only 93 or 94s 5 speed and have to run look at my profile for pics