Mitsu labeled Valve Cover

techboy

I've been thinking about getting one and having it powdercoated. Been meaning to get to the junkyard to find one, but haven't had the time. Anybody have an extra laying around and price? Doesn't have to be perfectly clean b/c I'm going to clean to coat it.

Once techboy gets his, I wouldnt mind one either. Can provide a UPS or FedEx acct # to ship on (collect), so we dont need to discuss shipping rates - jsut let me know what you want for the cover itself and what condition it's in.

techboy - please post when you've got yours so I know I can jump on the next deal!

Jim

PM sent to Rickie Rich. MI_Mitsu ... I'll definitely post up after I acquire one. Thanks for being respectful of my thread and not hyjacking. I saw the one on eBay as well, but I wasn't impressed with the polish job, plus I'm not for one polished b/c i want to powdercoat.

there is one in the yard near me I could pull on a caravan. I believe the price is around $15.00. Of course it would need to be cleaned up. Pretty sure that shipping would be cheap too...

thealchemist12(milt)

d

Wow - a Mitsu cover on a Caravan? Really? How in the *bleep* did Chrysler ever let that happen?

thanks techboy - good luck with the powder coat!