265/45/16

OPTIMUSPRIME

Yes they hook very very good.... you can tell when small rocks stick to the tread. :lol:

Quote from Kumho:

The Ecsta XS (eXtreme Street) (KU36) is Kumho’s Extreme Performance Summer tire developed for passionate driving enthusiasts looking to make the most of their vehicle’s capabilities in competition, at the track or on the street. The Ecsta XS is designed to deliver Kumho's ultimate level of dry road performance while maintaining wet traction. Like all summer tires, the Ecsta XS is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

The Ecsta XS molds Kumho's high-grip synthetic resin enhanced tread compound into an asymmetric pattern that features wide outboard shoulders to deliver dry road responsiveness and cornering, along with a continuous center rib that offers linear handling and high-speed stability. Two wide circumferential center grooves and an inboard network of aggressive lateral aqua grooves enhance wet capability. The tire's structure includes two high-tensile steel belts reinforced by spirally wound nylon to provide excellent strength, uniform ride quality and high-speed capability while the sidewalls are tuned to resist lateral deflection and to provide handling control and positive feedback.

What is the front size you used?

225/50/16 but, Right now I have 225/50's Yokohama

I'll be replacing the fronts Yoko's once they wear out (still got 80% life)

Kumho makes them in 225/50's wich is perfect once I replace them.

Nice tires, but you should take the bra off and let those puppies breath...

I know... I been lazy to take it off. :D

Looks good! but seems like an overkill for your Auto. 245/45 on SHP 9s would have been better and lighter for that matter...just my opinion

245s are about the biggest one could go on rear 8s...don't need SHPs for that, and you're right that more isn't needed unless pushing some serious power.

I really like these tires. I like how wide they look and how tall they are. They fill the wheel well really nicely and leaves little gap between the tire and fender. I dont like it when there really short side wall and you slam the car so there is no gap. That's just me i plan on getting these tires and that size. Looks good buddy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...