Did I hook up the Eugo right?

I ran the white analog output wire to the blue wire on my FIP controller that was hooked up to my o2 sensor. I figured it wouldnt really matter that im not running an o2 anymore since my FIP controller is set up to run a wideband.

Yup, I think the guy before me actually had it set for wideband while running a narrowband. Any idea what kind of symptoms that would have caused? Becuase I was having some issues and maybe this was part of it. Just got the car a couple weeks ago. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah well now my car wont start lol it just sounds like one cylinder is firing and the turbo actually blew smoke out of the inlet on the last attempt to get it started. Anybody experience anything like this when installing a wideband?

In Tuner Studio go to Basic Settings, EGO Settings and look at both active above coolant temp and active above rpm. That basically means the wide band has NO effect until you exceed BOTH values, it should not be a factor when starting or idling. Post up your current tune and we can take a look at the startup settings to see what they are doing.

Scott

I dont have the tune on this comp, but idk if you still might have it. Its the one you sent me that was titled

newethan.msq

otherwise ill get it posted soon. Gonna maybe try again and see if I can get a short datalog

• 2 weeks later...