Meet In Mesquite

IntercooledFlatty

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I towed the broken V8 monster from Vegas to Bakersfield C.a ,met up with Randy, unloaded and loaded onto his trailer for its journey home to Thizzville . :) Edited by scottygibb

• 3 weeks later...

Hows the flattys fat sister,aka Rodans atlantic, doing...will she be ready for Vegas next year

I know i should have bought your nephews car man ! :lol:

Easy resto just like you said , what a beautiful car in both looks and to drive Roberto and yes the Atlantic "fleet" will indeed set sail for Mesquite together in 2011. :)

Edited by scottygibb

heres the video! lol

I think video of Starquests rolling down the Vegas "Strip" are what Yokomo's looking for but in the meantime here's a drunk Scotsman playing the guitar in Mesquite , and keep the volume down lowish , the sound recording i was told was done on a cellphone , i was to intoxicated at the time to really be paying any attention. :)

I think video of Starquests rolling down the Vegas "Strip" are what Yokomo's looking for but in the meantime here's a drunk Scotsman playing the guitar in Mesquite , and keep the volume down lowish , the sound recording i was told was done on a cellphone , i was to intoxicated at the time to really be paying any attention. :)

do you smoke pot haha...jw

yeah but this is the only one i remember seeing lol

Na man i just look the "pot smoking " part , i spend my hard earned money on such things as trophy winning paint jobs. :)

theres a good bit of money growing in the bank for exactly that lol i dont spend much money on pot, most of my friends just smoke

• 2 months later...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs788.ash1/167796_194723223871911_100000027044097_792636_3450925_n.jpg

....................VEGAS BABY !........................................................ :)

• 7 months later...