My 4G63 Build Begins

socjdqcer

just called lil wayne. he has agreed to do a cover for you. He said he's gunna call it "black and gold"

Dude! Thats too funny, I was thinking the same thing the other day!

Black n Gold, Black n Gold,Black n Gold,Black n Gold! :lol:

I'm pretty sure whatever I posted on projectzerog.com is correct. Although its been over 5 years since I last updated the website, I did spend quite a bit of time verifying everything back then. Have you checked the part numbers for the brackets in CAPS? I'm pretty sure I verified all this years ago and they've worked great for me on 3 previous swaps.

Rather than scratching your head, why not buy mightymax mounts from the dealer? They're only like $15 each. I do disagree about the engine being too high with the mightymax mounts. They make the motor sit the exact same way the 2.0 motor sat in the car from the factory.

• 1 year later...
Well here it goes, about to raise this thread from the dead. I have been putting all my time and money into my Mazdaspeed Protege, its my daily driver so i had to fix some things, and that took priority over the Quest. So now im about to order motor mounts from Bill as soon as the money comes in. That means I have to yank the motor and fix the whole I cut out of my firewall Lol. I have also started tranny shopping again. I'm most interested in buying a bell housing from Bill for a T55 transmission. So if any body has a old Ford Fox-body Mustang laying around, let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

freaking updates bro. i need em. lets go.

#blackandgold

freaking updates bro. i need em. lets go.

#blackandgold

Sorry Bro! Moneys tight right now! Also I dont have much time. Im a school teacher and High School Varsity Soccer Coach so Im at school from 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Also my wife and I had our first child at the begining of the month so thats taking up time! It bitter sweet, Im thankful for the reasons why Im busy, but also dont like seeing the car in the driveway every morning, knowing Im so close to finishing it, yet it just sits!

Hopefully with next years tax return I will be able to finish it!

Still need a bell housing and a Transmission! So if you see anything you all need to let me know LOL

Sorry Bro! Moneys tight right now! Also I dont have much time. Im a school teacher and High School Varsity Soccer Coach so Im at school from 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Also my wife and I had our first child at the begining of the month so thats taking up time! It bitter sweet, Im thankful for the reasons why Im busy, but also dont like seeing the car in the driveway every morning, knowing Im so close to finishing it, yet it just sits!

Hopefully with next years tax return I will be able to finish it!

Still need a bell housing and a Transmission! So if you see anything you all need to let me know LOL

these are understandable setbacks. I have to rely on other peoples builds to keep me breathing while im here at school and my cars are 4 million miles away in Cali. Its the only way i can survive haha.

Soccer coach you say? I myself am quite the avid footballer. Played with ODP for a little but now i just play for fun.

• 3 weeks later...

these are understandable setbacks. I have to rely on other peoples builds to keep me breathing while im here at school and my cars are 4 million miles away in Cali. Its the only way i can survive haha.

Soccer coach you say? I myself am quite the avid footballer. Played with ODP for a little but now i just play for fun.

Yeah Soccer is huge to me! I only play for fun now too, just in some adult leagues. I played with the Chicago Fire Reserve Squad for 2 years while finishing my degree. Love Love Love soccer! I watch it all. Im a huge Chicago Fire fan (I got engaged there) I love Spanish Soccer, Im a Big Real Madrid fan, and I watch all EPL games.