possible 2 car part out 87 and 89

aba16vt

ok so i am thinking about picking up 2 COMPLETE parts cars red 87 and silver 89 not totaly sure what all i am going to use off of them in the long run other then what it would take to convert my car to a black interior, i want to see what kind of interest there is here for parts. one engine is seized both are manual trans.

let me know if there is interest i will push to try and get both of them for everyones benefit

Edited by aba16vt

I'm in Albuquerque and I need a front driver side fender, undented. Red prefered. I could also use a 6 bolt rear end and axles. Are you the one on Craigslist?

I'd also be interested in a TPS and the rear hatch off the red car if it has the "Turbo" glass.

Edited by Cloud81918

I'm in Albuquerque and I need a front driver side fender, undented. Red prefered. I could also use a 6 bolt rear end and axles. Are you the one on Craigslist?

I'd also be interested in a TPS and the rear hatch off the red car if it has the "Turbo" glass.

no but those are the two im going to try and get

Give me a yell if you want a hand picking them up. I don't have the space for 2 parts cars, but I'll help you move them and pay you fair price for anything you don't need that I do need.

see thats my issue too i dont really have the room for both either, but i have a buddy with a tow yard. in any case i havent heard back from the guy selling them so i dont know what is going to happen with them

I tried to contact him too and got no reply. I could store one, if we broke it down to part fairly quickly.

Do you already have a Starquest? If so is it running? It would be cool to meet someone else with one locally. I here about a couple around, but have only seen a yellowish MPI one running around. Mine isn't up yet, but the engine should be running soon, then I just need to finish the suspension and buy some rubber.

I tried to contact him too and got no reply. I could store one, if we broke it down to part fairly quickly.

Do you already have a Starquest? If so is it running? It would be cool to meet someone else with one locally. I here about a couple around, but have only seen a yellowish MPI one running around. Mine isn't up yet, but the engine should be running soon, then I just need to finish the suspension and buy some rubber.

yeah i have an 87 that is running but apart right now, i am busy with a couple of other cars right now but as soon as im done its full bore on the quest. i will PM you